|!||This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Sam & Cat Wiki, Lumblr Wiki and Austin & Ally Wiki||!|
The Austin & Ally Roleplaying Wiki policies are expected to be followed. If a user breaks a rule, he/she may be blocked, depending on the rule break.
- You must treat every user with kindness and respect.
- You must not post mature content. Young children watch Austin & Ally and may come on this wiki.
- Do not join the wiki without being 13 or older or not following a standard of writing expected from a young adult.
- Do not publish edits such as rewording sentences, taking periods off pages and putting them back on, adding extra punctuations, taking off information then putting it back on, and/or adding the same information in different ways. They are considered unacceptable edits if it is to gain edits, badges, and/or points.
- Do not edit other user pages besides your own (unless the user gives you permission to).
- Do not create a character or location page without having it claimed on Forum:Claim Characters or Forum:Claim Location.
- Characters may not have the same face claim unless both users agree to it and there are discernible ways to tell the two characters apart.
- Users who do not make their character pages within one week of the claimed form will lose their right to that face claim. They can, however, resubmit a character form or reply again on their existing form to reclaim that face claim if no other user has.
- Users may let characters date one another, as dating and kissing has been shown on Austin & Ally, but they must not have sexual relationships.
- Users must write sufficient information on character pages as blank or stub pages will be deleted.